Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Vegan pasta dish.


So this is for the wheat eaters of the group.

My husband every now and then just needs to have some wheat. This sometimes means he is boiling pasta after the kids go to sleep and making a lunch with it. There were some leftovers in the fridge so I made this for my husband and daughter who can eat wheat and my son and I ate a sushi rice dish and we were dipping away instead.

Vegan pasta dish

Ingredients
1/2 pkg of Yves ground veggie "meat"
White bow pasta
3 tbsp crushed pepper spices
Chopped broccoli - cut supper small - add as much as you like
3 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp Earth balance
salt and pepper to taste

Directions
Fry up the Yves ground veggie "meat" with the cooked pasta and add in all of the ingredients at once. Just stir and keep adding a bit of water if needed so the pasta doesn't dry out. 


I also just steamed some veggies to go with both meals (wheat and gluten free.) 



I just tossed these in Earth Balance * soy free margarine with salt and pepper. They were gobbled up.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment